Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print a results list from the GALILEO Search result page?
- Alternate Question(s):
Can I save or e-mail results?
From the GALILEO Search result page, users can print, save, or e-mail the list of results, but not the full-text articles in the list. Printing, saving, or e-mailing complete articles must be performed in a database’s native interface.
Using Print, Save, and E-mail options in Search
- Use the check boxes beside the articles to select the article citations to be printed, saved, or e-mailed.
- Select the option you wish to perform for these articles.
- Print—Print action window opens
- Save—Save as a text file or export to bibliographic management tool (RefWorks, EndNote, etc.)
- E-mail—Enter e-mail address, subject, and comments
Note: To see a results list that includes only selected articles, choose “Selected only” from the Results Display drop-down menu.
Other questions in this category: Searching & Citing
Keywords: federated search metasearch cross-database searching multi-database
Last Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010 - 2:21:13