Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update the GALILEO toolbar?
To see updates to the toolbar in Internet Explorer:
- Go to the left dropdown menu of the toolbar
- Click LibX preferences
- Go to the Updates tab
- Click the Check for Updates button
- Click Download Updates
- When it is finished installing the updates, you will need to restart your browser
To see updates in Firefox:
- Go to Tools (If you don’t see the Tools link at the top, click the orange Firefox button in the upper left and then choose Options > Options.)
- Choose Add-ons
- Click on Extensions in the top of the Add-ons window
- Click the Find Updates button at the bottom of the Add-ons window
- Click Install Updates
- Restart Firefox
Some versions of Firefox have options that allow users to choose to have Firefox automatically check for updates to add-ons. Go to Tools > Options… > Advanced > Update tab to manage this.
For further information, see other GALILEO Toolbar FAQs.
If you have additional questions, please us the GALILEO Contact Us form.
Other questions in this category: GALILEO Toolbar
Keywords: toolbar LibX
Last Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012 - 12:00:33