Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do in GALILEO?
In GALILEO, the sky is the limit! Whether you are a graduate student or a preschooler, a life-long learner, or a k-12 teacher, GALILEO has something for you.
GALILEO offers users access to hundreds of “paid for” resources where a user can search for information and articles on thousands of topics. Here are just a few of the things you can do in GALILEO:
- Search for information and articles on any given topic.
- Browse magazines and journals of interest.
- Trace your family tree.
- Read a civil war diary.
- Browse through thousands of historical Georgia photographs.
- Learn about a prescription drug or a new exercise plan.
- Read an e-book.
- Search for books from your local public library or college/university library.
- Browse a newspaper.
- Find a recipe.
If you need help locating a resource within GALILEO that will fill your information need, see this FAQ on choosing databases in GALILEO
Other questions in this category: Searching & Citing
Last Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010 - 9:57:33