- How do I get a password?
- When I click “Automatically log in as [Public Library Name],” how does GALILEO know my library?
- Why am I being asked for a username and password when accessing databases?
- When does my GALILEO password change?
- Who has GALILEO access?
- How can librarians and media specialists be notified of GALILEO password changes?
- Why do I get a resource not available error message when trying to access a database?
- Why am I getting an error message about my IP address when I go to GALILEO
- When I click “Log in by IP as [Public Library Name],” how does GALILEO know what public appears?
- How do I get the GALILEO password using my GIL PIN?